Phrase

Giving your unpainted armies a ray of hope.

Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Great Airbrush Adventure

No paint on the walls. No missing digits. I have used my airbrush and survived!

Let's get right to the video. Keep in mind it's my first video like this, so you know the only way the quality can go is up!
















So what did I learn? My paint was probably too thick, despite the smooth coverage. IPhone movies are horrible creatures to edit (also, I'm terrible at editing). Also, I have an midwest accent that I never knew existed.

But honestly, I love this thing. I probably would have spent an hour or so doing what you watched me do. I still have all my details to do, and a lot of metal that needs to be painted, but I feel like I'll no longer dread painting a new model.

I'm also very excited because I now feel comfortable taking orders for vehicles! I know I'll have a Cryx Kraken to show in the very near future, and probably a few Warhammer 40k vehicles. So subscribe to my YouTube channel and like me on Facebook to keep up-to-date.

See you guys tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. That looks like it was almost fun. Maybe you will become a junky and start wanting to base coat all sorts of models............I can only hope. :)

    -Fritz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spoiler alert: Badger is coming out with their own line of airbrush paints, and I'm getting the whole line for 50% off. Who knows what models will be stolen from bags once they arrive.

    ReplyDelete