Phrase

Giving your unpainted armies a ray of hope.

Thursday, January 10, 2013

On the Final Lap...

And it feels so good!



 

Here's what it looks like when I dry fit the arms! As you can see I've done some more work extending the grime, highlighting the chassis, and getting the arms painted up.

I'll have a really nice update tomorrow. The arms will be finished, the body will have more paint chips, all the highlighting should be done... basically, the Kraken itself should be finished!

But wait, we're not done yet! You see that blue blob he has his leg on? The customer and I have a really sweet idea for what's going right there. I'm hoping to get it in the mail soon so I can finish the model early next week. Until then I'll get this bad boy sealed up and start working on the rest of his base.

I also have a small giveaway announcement (or two) coming up tomorrow or Saturday, so stay tuned.

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment