Phrase

Giving your unpainted armies a ray of hope.

Monday, January 28, 2013

Feeling Sick and I Still Feel Good

When I started this blog-a-day thing, I wasn't sure how it'd go. Friends had been nagging me last year about posting more content.

"It's coming" I'd say, and that was the truth. I had content to write, but I don't think anyone would want to read it. But you guys have shown me that maybe I do have something worth saying.



My viewer count has been pretty consistent. If I solely post to my Facebook page I get about 20 views. It's not amazing, but it's still exciting.

On posts where I link it across multiple forums, such as my Kraken progress, I hit about 60. I still struggle to get the word out because I have a hard time just slapping my links across the internet.

But overall, this had been a great start to my journey. Remember how I talked about how the flu may hang me up and get you guys a giveaway? Thanks to the handy-dandy Blogger app, I can talk to you guys in between bouts of sleeping, nausea, and reading the latest Brent Weeks novel.

So thanks the encouragement while as I approach the one month mark of my blog-a-day challenge. I can't wait to share all the content I have planned, so keep checking back everyday.

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment