Phrase

Giving your unpainted armies a ray of hope.

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Gamer GIFs Volume 3 - E3 Edition


Volume 1    Volume 2


E3 came and went, and what an eventful time it was! 

I'll admit that I was a bit relieved that Microsoft finally revealed that the Xbox One would play games...


Even if it was too little, too late.



And all that hype Sony was trying to push with their fuzzy videos of the console? My mind was positively blown when they showed it was just a black case... with angles!




I mean really, how did they expect people to react?




No no, I decided to save that for the Titanfall demo.




And I thought nothing could beat that moment until Sony started their conference and Jack Tretton took the stage...




And told us that PS4 would have no "online only"




No restrictions on used games




And also something about a required premium subscription for online services... I think.




I think everyone knew what Microsoft was thinking at that very moment.



When everything was said and done, and I saw Microsoft's smoldering corpse in the aftermath of Sony's cataclysmic beatdown, I knew that I was finally going to own a Sony console. 




See you tomorrow!

Remember to follow me on Facebook. I'm doing a blog post every single day for 2013, and Facebook is a great way to stay up-to-date as well as take part in my monthly giveaways!

3 comments: