Phrase

Giving your unpainted armies a ray of hope.

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Gamer GIFS, Volume 1



When I get a phone call at the beginning of an assassination run.



When an upcoming release is revealed and the internet explodes with doomsaying before we have all the details.



When I try playing a deck I copied from a tournament report.
FoQPRez



When I field a fully-painted army against an unpainted army... and win.



Or lose.



When I hand my opponent the game... and he flubs the dice roll.



When people talk to me about 40k lore that doesn't deal with Horus.



When I'm told my color scheme is wrong on a model I just painted.



When someone complains about an overpowered card or model I'm using.



And finally... when a room full of people is arguing with me about a rule and then discovers I'm right.
Facts


No comments:

Post a Comment