Phrase

Giving your unpainted armies a ray of hope.

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Gamer GIFs Volume 2





Volume 1

My First Warmachine Win

I was introduced to a fantasy/steampunk game with swords and magic





Then introduced to Legion of Everblight... 



I borrowed some armies to see what I liked, but nothing seemed to fit.

Animal Gifs: If It Doesn't Fit, I'm Still Gonna Sit



Until I found Khador and their glorious warjacks.


And their silly hats.

image



We were going to start a slow-grow league, so I spent a lot of time reading the rulebook...

image


And reading every Khador guide I could find.



I'll admit, I was a bit nervous for my first real game...

image



But after spending a week or two learning about my army, all I could say was "Bring it on."




And somehow, everything worked together perfectly.




Every strategy I'd read coalesced as I went for an assassination.

image



And after weeks of getting pummeled while using other people's armies, and countless hours spent studying and preparing .. I won my first battlebox game.




And it felt darn good.


2 comments: