Phrase

Giving your unpainted armies a ray of hope.

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Painting Tip - Fixing Stray Paint Lines


This is a tip I either picked up from a Tibetan monk or one of the studio painters from Privateer Press. So much frustration has been alleviated from painting because of this, and I can't imagine painting without a "buffer brush" next to my water cup. If the paint streak is a bit hard to see, I'm going to say it's because this method is just so amazing that its glorious simplicity can't fully be witnessed on a video.

Give it a try!





See you tomorrow!

Remember to follow me on Facebook. I'm doing a blog post every single day for 2013, and Facebook is a great way to stay up-to-date as well as take part in my monthly giveaways! This month's giveawayis for a hand-made dice bag from Greyed Out Productions!

No comments:

Post a Comment