Phrase

Giving your unpainted armies a ray of hope.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

What a Grand Tuesday It's Been!


Some days suck. Others don't. Today seems determined to be the latter.
This morning I received an email from the Iron Agenda Blog Network letting me know that they're crazy enough to let me join their blog network! Granted the requirements weren't too strict, but it's still an exciting step in promoting my blog.

Then I ran some errands and had a very pleasant surprise sitting on my painting desk when I returned home.



The army I'm painting for charity is finally here! This is going to be a shorter post because, to be honest, I really want to get them cleaned and primed so I can start working on them!

What you see is a 35 point tier 4 Kr3oss list. Here's a breakdown of the list I created using ForwardKommander:

Intercessor Kreoss (*5pts)
* Repenter (4pts)
* Fire of Salvation (8pts)
* Reckoner (8pts)
Choir of Menoth (Leader and 5 Grunts) (3pts)
Exemplar Errants (Leader and 9 Grunts) (8pts)
* Exemplar Errant Officer & Standard Bearer (2pts)
Exemplar Vengers (Leader and 2 Grunts) (7pts)

And here are his tier benefits (copied from BattleCollege):

Theme Army - Revelations of the Creator
Warjacks - Non-character Warjacks and the Fire of Salvation
Units - Choirs, Exemplar Units, Protectorate Cavalry
Solos - Reclaimers, Exemplar Solos, Vassal Solos
Battle Engines - The Vessel of Judgement

Tier 1
Army uses only models/units that are among those listed above.
Benefit: Increase the FA of non character Cav solos and units by 1

Tier 2
Include a unit of Vengers
Benefit: +1 to starting roll of the game

Tier 3
Include the Fire of Salvation
Benefit: Heavy warjacks with no ranged weapons cost 1 point less

Tier 4
Include at least one unit of the choir
Benefit: For each choir one jack gets advance move


I got this list from allenamenvergeben on the Privateer Press forums when I was trying to figure out a good themed list for my charity army. He suggested "eye catcher" models, and I really like the list he came up with. So look forward to updates over the next few months (or weeks, I have a feeling I won't be able to pace myself), and wish me luck as I start a marathon of cleaning mold lines!


See you tomorrow, and don't forget to enter my contest for $10 to Miniature Market!

No comments:

Post a Comment