Phrase

Giving your unpainted armies a ray of hope.

Monday, February 25, 2013

Stolen in the Deep

Pretty standard contest update today guys. Also the title is an Adele reference... my apologies.


As my anticipation to start working on my charity army grows, I'm finding new motivation to get this Hamelin thing wrapped up nice and pretty so I can tackle other things. The work won't suffer, but the time spent on it will increase.

I finally finished the colors and some highlights/shading on the four models. I took a shot at the red eyes, and after some work I think they'll work really well. Otherwise the faces haven't been messed with too much - I wasn't in a "fine detail" state of mind today. I'll get back to other details at some point, but once I finish the faces I think I'll put them aside and get cracking on my sewer.




See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment